Choose from any of the following exciting itineraries! Click on each for more details.
1. Admire Iceland's natural wonders and majestic landscapes
This classic circle tour provides the perfect mix of culture, history and nature.
Season: May – September Duration: 9 Days/8 Nights
2. Experience the otherworldly volcanic landscapes of Iceland's uninhabited interior
Across the Wilderness offers a complete Icelandic experience in only 11 days.
Season: June - September Duration: 11 Days/10 Nights
3. Explore the majestic mountains, deserted villages, and unique wildlife of Iceland's Westfjords
Iceland's remote Westfjords offer the most unusual and untouched nature imaginable.
Season: 18 June - 13 August Duration: 8 Days/7 Nights
4. Travel with a professional guide through the breathtaking landscapes of North Iceland
Discover North Iceland's captivating nature
Season: October - March Duration: 5 Days/4 Nights
5. Explore the Icelandic South Shore including the glacial lagoon Jokulsarlon
Discover the diverse nature along the South Coast of Iceland, with volcanoes, glaciers and waterfalls
Season: October - April Duration: 6 Days/5 Nights