SPECIALS AND OFFERS AVAILABLE THROUGH TRAVEL TIME!
Click on the logo's above to view special offers available through Travel Time!
ROMANCE IN THE COOK ISLANDS!
RIU Palace - Paradise Island - Adults Only!
Royal Hawaiian Resort - Waikiki
Grand Hyatt Sand Diego - with Exclusive Ensemble Amenities
Sandals - Over the Water Suites open for bookings!
RIU REPUBLICA HOTEL - ADULTS ONLY!
RIU Hotels are now offering a Super Amigo Rate just for you so you can be the first to experience the NEW RIU Republica Hotel opening this June in Punta Cana. This is the first Adults Only hotel in the RIU Classic line, and includes amenities that distinguish it from other hotels in this category.
EXCLUSIVE ADDED VALUES
• Free WiFi in all areas, including guestrooms
• Premium liquors throughout the hotel
• Concierge service in the lobby
• Special wine list (extra charge)
• Romantic dinner on the beach (extra charge)
Contact Travel Time for more information - supplier terms & conditions apply.
Secrets Papagayo in Costa Rica - an all-adult romantic escape!
Contact Travel Time for more information or to book this Secrets getaway!
Palmilla Los Cabos - a dining destination!
Le Blanc Spa Resort - Cancun
Contact us for more information - terms and conditions apply!
Visit Belize - change up those summer traditions!
Change Up Those Summer Traditions
This summer millions of travelers will visit North American National Parks, but for those travelers looking for a new twist on that time-honored tradition, Belize is a perfect option.
With more than 40 percent of its land mass under protected-area status and an enormous diversity of plant and animal life, Belize’s National Parks offer the perfect mix of beauty, fun and adventure. Here are some of Belize's top National Parks.
1. Thousand Foot Falls is a sight to behold with 1,290 acres designated as a monument, within the Mountain Pine Ridge Forest Reserve, it is located only an hour and a half from San Ignacio Town. The actual height of this waterfall is 1,600 feet and adventures are endless here - take a hike down the trail and enjoy a refreshing dip into the freshwater stream which runs through the Maya Mountains, down Thousand Foot Falls and into River Valley-Roaring Creek; the water stream eventually connects to the Belize River.
2. Paynes Creek National Park - This 30,000-acre expanse in southern Belize is home to more than 300 known species of birds including white ibis, heron, egret and such endangered species as the yellow-headed parrot, jabiru stork, muscovy duck and aplomado falcon. Herds of white-tail deer forage on the savannah, while the roars of howler monkeys are often heard in the trees nearby.
3. Hol Chan Marine Reserve - This deep cut in the barrier reef off of Ambergris Caye is a protected marine waters zone and it's snorkeling popularity has been primarily centered on the schools of docile nurse sharks and colorful fishes, but it is also home to a several endangered species of marine life, including Loggerhead Turtle, Green Turtle, Nassau Grouper, Star Coral, Staghorn Coral and Elkhorn Coral.
4. St. Herman's Blue Hole National Park takes its name from the 25-foot-deep inland Blue Hole, a popular rest and swimming stop located steps from the roadside entrance on the Hummingbird Highway. In addition to the Blue Hole, the park has 575 acres of forest housing nature trails and two caves: St. Herman's Cave, where ancient Mayans once conducted their rituals, and the self-descriptive Crystalline Cave.
Contact Travel Time to book your Belise getaway today!